what you prefer
Choose Your Style
Awning Windows are a common type of window that sits at the top and swings outwards for all-weather ventilation, even in rainy weather.Sometimes it also points to the outside window. If they are hinged at the bottom and open inward, they are called hoppers.
- All-weather ventilation, even in rainy times
- Maintenance free and don’t take up any inside space
- Providing good privacy while remain the ventilation, good for bathrooms
- Good for openings that are wider than taller
Bay or Bow Windows
A bay window is a window combination with three panels and the middle panel is wider than both side panels. A bow window is usually a window combination with over three panels, each panel are in equal sizes. Bay and bow windows are usually window combination of fixed and operable panels used in big angled openings.
- Great stereoscopic view than any other windows types
- Add extra space to a room, making the room look bigger especially for small places
- Versatile, as they can be in flexible window combination
- Good for angled opening in living rooms or bedrooms
Fixed windows are stationary or those windows that cannot open, sometimes also called picture windows. Fixed windows can be in regular or irregular shapes. They can be used singly or with another operable windows to form window combinations in big openings.
- Cannot be opened, cheaper and truly requires zero maintenance
- The most energy efficient windows to none
- Flexible, diversified, multifunctional
Single & Double Hung Windows
Double-Hung windows have two operating sash that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both. Single-Hung windows allow ventilation through a single operable lower sash. Both offer easy cleaning from inside your home and remain flush with the wall, making them ideal for patios or walkways.
- Both sashes can be tilt inward to allow for easy cleaning from indoor
- Usually be decorated with various types of grilles, especially with colonial styles grilles
- Easy to operate and good for tall openings
- Good for bedrooms and kitchens
Tilt Turn Windows
Tilt turn windows are one of the advanced windows types with multiple functions, which are rooted from Europe and popular in modern homes. They have two ways of opening by swinging inward as a casement and tilting inside like a hopper. Tilt turn windows combine the benefits of both casement and hopper.
- Combining the advantages of casement and hopper while skip their disadvantages makes the windows very energy efficient and own all weather ventilation
- Almost good for most openings in various rooms
- Can be used to enter a Juliet style balcony
- Trendy, modern and multifunctional
- Custom shapes, sizes, colors, interior wood species and finishes
welcome to chrimson
“ Quality Services & Excellent Work!”
ESWDA sure does help your dreams come true! It was impossible to find the proper doors and windows for our town house, but here we got everything we needed and more! The service was fantastic, thank you so much!
There is always a huge lack of time to clean the house, and specifically the windows which are honestly pretty large in our house… However, now that we have found you, we can always rely on your wonderful window services.
I wish I had learned about this amazing company sooner! The service is beyond satisfactory, and I have no words to describe the job that you guys did for my house. We now feel safe at our new home with new doors and windows!